Sunday, November 1, 2009

Food for thought.

This is weird.

I have no problem going somewhere to eat a meal by myself. Lunch, dinner, as long as I have a magazine or book, I'm good to go. I'd obviously prefer to have someone there with me, but if I want to eat out and no one is around, no problemo, I'll eat alone.

I really want to go out for breakfast right now. It's been forever since I've gone out for breakfast. It may be my favorite meal to eat out for. When I had a boyfriend pretty much every weekend we'd go. Loved that.

I can't seem to go out to breakfast by myself. Which arguable could be the easiest meal to eat alone. I've done New York Bagel by myself but I REALLY want bacon and eggs from a real breakfast place.

Maybe it's because it's generally the meal that couples go out together for? I don't know but maybe I'll grow a pair and go some food!

I'd eat home but I ran out of Cheerios Friday and have no other breakfast foods....

No comments:

Post a Comment