Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another problem.


So recently, since cutting back on the excessive drinking, I've been staying in more, watching movies, getting to bed early, great stuff. Not joking at all there, I love sleeping, so a great night in of a good dinner, movie and maybe reading Harry Potter before bed and I'm a happy camper!

But lately, I've been watching the same movie. Week after week. With a different one thrown in there once in a while, but this one has been my go-to distraction. And it's not like a sappy girly movie, like the Notebook (although there are PERFECT nights for the Notebook, and I've watched that on occasion when you just *need* to cry) or Love, Acutally (which is actually my favorite movie of all time and was a possibility for this evenings movie.)

So without further adieu, my new favorite movie to watch on a semi-constant rotation is Wall-E.
He's seriously the cutest robot ever. And he falls in love. And I cried. Go ahead, judge, I don't care. I love when Wall-E is following Eva around just admiring her, but freaks out whenever she sees him doing this- oh! it's on right now!! He's so clumsy and tries to be all smooth, it's the cutest thing and always makes me laugh!! Oh he builds a model of himself out of trash! I seriously laugh every time!

And I know this is weird, but Wall-E kind of reminds me of LaLa. Yes, he's a trash-compacting robot and she's a Chihuahua, but I see a resemblance. Ok I'm going back to my movie, then I'm going to read Harry Potter (I'm re-re-reading book 7) and go to bed. Feel free to psychoanalyze the fact that I've been watching Wall-E over and over again, and what that says about me. Enlighten me.

No comments:

Post a Comment