Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SCORE!!!!

So, after some research today, beginning with an email to the Boston Public Library, continuing on to a World Cat database search (library database, I believe for all of Massachusetts), which led me to various libraries across this lovely state that carried Domino magazine, I have stumbled across the Ashland Public Library which has graciously offered to give me four issues of Domino!! June/July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008- how amazing is that???

I have a few more emails/calls to other libraries but so far, I'm pretty psyched!!!

I need to now research where the eff this library is located (I am familiar with Ashland because the company I worked for the past few summers has an office there- OnProcess Technology) and if it's anywhere near Ikea so maybe we can take a brief detour on Saturday and pick them up!!!

1 comment: