Thursday, November 12, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE


my new planner.

I spent a good hour yesterday night transferring dates and such from my old planner to my new one! And by dates I mean detentions, Saturday schools and dentist appointments, no date dates to speak of. Yay me.

I really love my planner. It makes me happy. I'm so glad I went with the purple at the suggestion of Meg and Renee- love!!!

Let's see, what else am I loving....well I can tell you I'm not hating the gym, which in my world equals practically true love! I went yesterday to run because Tuesday night instead of going to kickboxing I had nachos for dinner. The gym was a must-do yesterday as a result. And I'm thinking of making the trek after school today to run again. I ran yesterday while listening to Jessie James' cd:
Which I'm loving.

Also loving Gravity by Sara Bareilles. It's playing right now.

Any other updates? Saw my Durfee crew Tuesday night, that was fun, miss them.

Busy weekend next week! Lemme whip open my planner and I'll update you- ok!
Friday- Dinner with Nikki and Renee to celebrate Renee's bday, um which was in August, yeah we're all a little busy to say the least.
Saturday- Ikea trip with Nik then dinner and Providence Bruins game with Cousin Jess and some of her friends at night.
Sunday- Rent at PPAC with Josh which I'm super excited about.

Ah! I have to go get the detention lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment