Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm so excited!

I'm so excited!!! I'm so- scaredddd!

Just kidding, I'm just excited! No Jessie Spanno crazed dancing going on though, just pure excitement!

This week/weekend has so many great things going on in it I just can't wait for it to be here!!!

Let's see. School this week, yeah normal, nothing major. Although I do have my second observation planned for Friday, this time I'll be observed by the principal (which I coincidentally know how to spell because Mr. Belding told somebody that the principal is your PAL so it's spelled princi-P-A-L. Two Saved by the Bell references in one blog post- go me!) which freaks me out, but at this point, bring it on, I just want it over with. So anyway, that is Friday and we'll be working on the Civil War, so I'll need some fun activity for my kiddos on Friday. I guess that is kind of major. Whatever.

I guess I'm also semi-excited about going to the gym this week. I've lost 10 lbs so far (YAY) which makes me want to go to the gym even more. I went yesterday and today. I'm going to Butts and Guts tomorrow night, Cardio Kickboxing Tuesday, hopefully running Wednesday, Thursday, and possibly Cardio Strip Tease Friday before dinner. Probably not though, depends on when we're going to dinner. But anyway, yeah the gym, I'm actually looking forward to going, who'd have thought it!

Thursday is payday, and seeing as my brand new budget goes into effect this week I think I'll actually have money left over after my bill paying and planning etc. I plan on ordering a Domino mag or two off of Ebay (I am "watching" a few different issues that are listed, not sure which one I'm going to bid on yet) and maybe some Christmas cards. I'm thinking these:

and these:
Both courtesy of Parrot Design Studio on etsy.com

Friday night is dinner for Renee's bday, not at all overdue considering her special day is IN AUGUST. Don't judge, we're busy. So it's Nikki and I celebrating Renee and I think we're going to the new Airport Grille which I'm hearing great things about. Yay. Probably a drink or two afterwards somewhere. Good stuff.

THEN Saturday is fun-filled as well. Nik and I will be grabbing breakfast I believe, and then we're heading to Ikea!!! It's more of a scouting trip for me, checking out a possible bed, some shelves, maybe some frames, and who knows what else. I don't think I'll be making any major purchases, but I'll have my camera and will take pics of stuff that I may potentially want to buy on our next trip there.

Saturday night though, I'm meeting Cousin Jess for dinner in Providence and then the Providence Bruins game! How fun is that??

And then to cap of a wonderful weekend, I am going to see Rent in Providence with Josh Sunday night!! I'm so excited!!

Then it's Thanks-freaking-giving! Can't believe it's already here. Not sure what's going on that week, but I do know I want to see New Moon and The Blind Side, they both come out on Friday!!

All very good things, which will no doubt make up for a weekend of going to the gym, rerereading Harry Potter book 7 and going to bed at 8 pm. That is all I did this weekend. Bring on the new week!

2 comments:

  1. NEW MOON ON SUNDAY!! HOW COULD YOU FORGET?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't have the plans yet when I had posted this, comeonnnnnn of course I'm excited!!!!!!!!! That may even deserve a Jessie Spanno dance!!

    ReplyDelete