Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weird part 2

So as you know, I've been obsessively looking for Domino magazines. I called libraries. I called magazine stores. I have resorted to the fact that I'm going to have to use ebay to make my purchases.

There is a listing for all 36 issues of Domino. It's listed as "buy it now" for $800.00.

That's almost a thousand dollars for magazines. That is assuming that each copy of the magazine is for sale on ebay for $25.00 which would equal the $800. That though, is not the case. They're roughly $10 and maybe $5 for shipping, but I've talked to a sellar about combining shipping so it's cheaper. Which, estimating that each magazine could maybe be like $15 at the most, I need 33 issues, which would cost me $495, nowhere near the $800 charged for the whole set at once- that's crazy!!!

Anyway, so I'm going to be ordering some, once I have some extra money and let the inspiration reign!!

No comments:

Post a Comment