Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gloves!!

I would love a nice set of warm gloves for the winter. There was a pair that I saw in a magazine from H&M but since they don't have online shopping I have no way of uploading a picture, but what I do have are three pairs of Coach gloves that I'm loving:

These are my favorite, and of course they're the most expensive at $128:
These are the most practical of the bunch in grey which would go with both black and brown, and they're a tad cheaper at $98:
These may be the happy medium between the two- cheaper, and a pretty color:

For now, they're just wishes!

Oh and ps, the planner I ordered is on back order from seejanework.com so I'm not sure when I'll be getting it but I hope it's soon!!

I also need new mascara (I'm addicted to Dior Show) and some Frederic Fekkai glossing cream....maybe a trip to Sephora is in order?

No comments:

Post a Comment