Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sadder than when Domino magazine closed-

I can't find all of my old copies of the magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck did I do with them? I explicitly remember keeping them, and I can picture where they were in my apartment, yet I have no idea where they are in my house, if they are in my house....tear.

On a sidenote, on my mission to find these old issues in my house, I ventured into my basement. Let me point out that my basement is DISGUSTING and I avoid going down there at all costs. So I venture down there, and start looking in the little space under the kitchen addition which is bigger than a crawl space but def not high enough for me to stand up [[aww I'm at the part of Wall-E where Eva realizes that Wall-E loves her by watching the footage recorded while she was "asleep" because she had found plant life on earth....if you have never seen the movie you have NO IDEA what I'm talking about...you should totally just go watch it.]] so I'm crouching looking through boxes and I find a bunch of cards and ticket stubs and stuff that I had on my desk in my apartment. I see a hole in the ceiling that was definitely chewed by some kind of rodent and I start searching more quickly. I apparently pick up an old bday card from Meaghan a *tad* bit too hard and it freaking starts playing Mmmbop by Hanson and scares the shit out of me- thanks Meg! One braid! HFF Foreva!

LOL I just lost five years off my life. On the plus side, I found my Wedding binder! And I found the binder I started for house stuff, and two other issues of Domino but I know I had more than four of them saved!!! I'm so sad....

1 comment: