Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm contemplating

purchasing issues of Domino from ebay. I called the local library to see if they have/had copies and they don't. One local library did, and I called but they're closed on Monday, will be calling tomorrow.

I don't know why Domino has become my new obsession. But it has.

I guess it's better than crystal meth or something along those scary lines.

Another little tidbit about me btw, is that when I get something in my head I kind of go crazy trying to make it happen. Domino- google searches, calling local libraries, contemplating calling Boston Public libraries, ebay, you name it, I'm doing it. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. But I don't need to scare you away just yet with my "investigating" skills. All in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment