Thursday, February 25, 2010

This is why

I heart my SBF Lizziebelle:

(a text message convo between the two of us this afternoon)

me: just avoided eye contact with [a girl from high school we were super bffs with who in college turned into a slight beyotch but we've since buried the hatchet. technically.] at target like a champ

lb: she is like the basilisk

me: HAHAHAHAHAHA

lb: I need professional help

me: if you do then we should go together bc I knew what you were talking about without missing a beat

lb: we need to be committed....TO THE WORLD OF WIZARDING!

This is why we're SBFs, bffs and second cousins. Love her.

UPDATE: In editing this post and putting a link to the word "basilisk" I have discovered that there is a Harry Potter wiki. I may not end up watching Lost or Mad Men at all, I may just read this all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment