Saturday, February 27, 2010

Latest home update!

So I saw this amazing bureau here and other places that I can't remember at the moment:

So I decided that would work perfectly with my white bureau's- the one in my bedroom in particular.

My process was printing the words "secret", "sleep" and "lazy" in a jane austen font that I got off-line, coloring the back with pencil and then tracing those letters onto the drawers. I then painted those words onto the drawers with gray paint I got from Lowe's still from the giftcard I had from my house warming! Here are some pictures:

Margarita, music (lap top), cell phone.

Tool box (to maybe take hardware off drawers), gray paint.

Half painted already-half pencil stencil of "secret" on my drawer that contains the secrets.

The printed word "sleep" which I will color on the back with a pencil and trace onto the drawer for my pj's.

Primitive carbon-copy.

Finished product.

Close-up.

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment