Thursday, February 25, 2010

LOVE!!

There are a lot of blogs on my google reader. One of the blogs I read is Makeup Bag and there was a contest giving away free false eyelashes, all you had to do was leave a comment.

I've entered tons of blog contests like this before, never winning.

Except I WON! How exciting!!!

I received and email informing me they needed my mailing address to send me my false eyelashes! I'm so excited! Now I just need something fun to wear them to!

I love getting stuff in the mail! I have some exciting stuff coming soon actually
-Eyelashes
-Laura Mercier Oil Free tinted moisterizer
-Season 3 of Dawson's Creek from ebay
-Season 2 of Mad Men from ebay

PS Mad Men is an AMAZING show! It makes me want to wear frilly pretty dresses/nightgowns  to bed!  Random.

No comments:

Post a Comment