Friday, January 22, 2010

Umbrella beats cross-stitch.

Like paper beats rock.

So last weekend my big event was working on my cross-stitch project.

Tonight was shaping up a little bit better than that. I was waiting for a guy to come over and take out my old boiler and water heater when my friend Jen called asking if I wanted to meet for drinks!! Of course I told her yes, and once the guy was done and my old boiler and water heater were whisked away, I met Jen downtown.

Had two French Kiss martinis- yum! And was going to meet up with my friend Ross for a drink and food after that. Except he flaked. So I went home. And put on sweat pants (still have my cute shirt from Ann Taylor Loft from my Auntand Uncle for my bday on top though, jic something comes along out of the blue) and slippers.

Then I made some nachos. And decided to whip up a drink because my slight buzz was feeling nice and I wanted to continue that. I was limited though in terms of my liquor cabinet. This is what I settled on:
And this is what I created:

And then adjusted because the picture would look better with the umbrella at this angle instead.
Except I can't figure out how to rotate it. Super.

This is my Friday night.

Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment