Sunday, January 17, 2010

My crazy Sunday night....

Tonight is essentially a Saturday night since it's a holiday tomorrow and no work.

This is what I'm doing:

Yes, I am cross-stitching and no, I did not age 40+ years overnight.

My life is really that exciting.

If you're curious I am cross-stitching: "all I really want is you" on navy fabric with turquoise thread. I was inspired by these. I love the monograms, actually I heart them all. I felt like I could make them though and save some money. I initially thought they were a bit pricey but I now know why she charges what she does- the plotting out of the writing is very overwhelming and super time consuming. My hands are cramping and my neck hurts. But I have a feeling I'm going to love it when I'm done. Pictures to follow.


2 comments:

  1. that is definitely going to turn out super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm almost done, just have a few kinks to work out and I'll be good to go!

    ReplyDelete