Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HELP!!!

So I am in need of a new rug for my living room. I want something neutral and simple. I checked my usual sites for house stuff, west elm, pottery barn, cb2, crate and barrel, anthropologie (not that I can afford a rug from there) and the like. Eh, nothing really struck me. I then went to overstock.com and I have a few options/ideas I'd like run past you, feel free to comment or email me which you prefer as I enjoy help and suggestions.

Here we go:

Option 1, cheapest and I really love the pattern, I'd go with the one on the bottom, the "chocolate" option. And did I mention it's cheap? $65.99 for an almost 5x8.

Option 2, again, price not that bad and I like the color too. I'm just not sure gray
will look right with my living room, which is why I also enjoy this rug in the brown option:

I still think I like the houndstooth print better. Color-wise too I think I like it better.

Option 3, I really like the print of this rug and also enjoy the price- $169.99. Not bad.
Ok, thoughts? Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment