Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

I hated Ren and Stimpy as a sidenote.

But I am in such a great mood because it's finally Friday!!!!

This week has just dragged on and on. Let's recap because my kids are taking a quest (quiz/test) and I'm bored.

Monday- school, detention, stuff at home, gym, chat. The chat was productive. Not conclusive per say, but productive. We'll see what happens from here on out. I'm glad it was brought up and semi-productive. I went to the gym again Tuesday for kickboxing but was sadly disappointed when it wasn't my favorite instructor Jimmy but my arch-nemesis!!! The Lady who throughout class yells out "OUI OUI" I don't know how you spell what she was yelling, it was not "yes yes" in French, but in any case, super annoying. She was teaching the class for the night. Ugh. So I left halfway through. Annoying. Because of that I returned to the gym Wednesday night and did Zumbaa and yoga then the treadmill for a half an hour. Go me.

I was planning on going to the gym last night but didn't because I was exhausted and it was one of the most boring nights of my life. I was counting down to 8:00 so it was a semi-acceptable time to go to bed. Not only did I fall asleep probably by 8:30 but I pressed sleep on my alarm until almost 6 am this morning. I usually get out of bed by 5:30. I must have been tired and in need of sleep.

I am sooo excited for tonight- after school I'm going to my parents to do some more laundry, then the end of the freshman girls basketball game, the beginning of the girls varsity game and then to Durfee for the boys varsity game with Sasha who I haven't seen in FOREVER. I'm looking forward to seeing her very much!!

I'm also hoping and praying that both NSTAR and the Portland Group (people who manufacture my hotwater heater/boiler) figure out why the eff my boiler shuts off when the temp is in the teens and below because they're both meeting at my house with my Dad this morning. Actually they have been there for approximately 51 minutes. This weekend is supposed to be cold at night and I'd love it to not have to wake up to a frozen house if possible. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment