Sunday, January 24, 2010

Finished product and work-in-progress

I finished my cross-stitch last night, on another eventful Saturday night. I'm not happy with the "you" and the spacing of words but live and learn and hopefully my next one will improve on those things. Here's a picture of the finished product:
I'm also painting a cabinet thing I had in my bathroom that came with my house. It had a pretty sea shell motif on it, and for some unknown reason it's only taken me a year to paint it white. Right now I'm waiting for the third coat of white paint to dry. Here's what it looked like before:
I took the two doors off and am going to put baskets on the open shelves. I think I'm going to need a fourth coat, so once I'm done with that and have painted the *hopefully* last coat of paint, a picture of the finished product will be posted as well.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment