Friday, October 2, 2009

Lame

This doesn't even really qualify as blog-worthy but I haven't updated in a while so I figured it's better than nothing. I could be wrong though, you may have preferred nothing.

Today is "Green and White" day at school in honor of the home football game tonight. Now, if it was "Red and Black" day I'd be good to go, and you'd think that considering I graduated from this high school I'd have some school-color-themed garb? Negative.

So I had some thoughts for potential outfits as I was showering (that's when I think about what I'm going to wear, in the shower) but when I got out of the shower, eh wasn't feeling them. It's FREEZING in my house in the AM so the green dress I was envisioning was out, but after the failures out possible outfits #1, #2 and #3 I just threw the dress on and called it a day.

I get to school and proceed to realize that my legs look like cacti as they haven't been shaved in, um about a week or so? Hey, no boy will be touching them and LaLa doesn't seem to mind so don't judge.

I tried to stay as far away from the kids today as possible because I was embarrassed by my lack of personal hygiene.

I think I've hit a blogging low. And I've only been blogging for a few weeks. That's bad.

And incase you're wondering, no the sweater hasn't surfaced. We're going on two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment