Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ooooooh

There are so many pretty things at Anthropologie that I would love for my house. I should be making a unit test right now but I'd rather add the pictures of what I want to this post....
For on top of my dresser:
In my bathroom, maybe for makeup brushes:
In living room on a shelf somewhere, or table:
On bookcase (note, in my rock collection when I was a kid I def had one or two of these lying around....)
And some fools gold!
Pretty for maybe bedroom or living room:
Just a cool skeleton key bottle opener, as a side note I wish the keys to my house were skeleton keys like my Gramma's:
Cool grey coral for living room or bedroom:
I hated chemistry (loved Mr. Poirier but hated the class) but I think these would look cool on display in the kitchen or maybe dining room:
Living room shelf or book case:
Library card drawer pulls, need I even say more? I'd love an old card catalog just for storage:
School house clock, because duh I'm a teacher! I feel like it would tick-tock loudly though, and it's kind of pricey (at $128- eek!)

Sigh....this makes me want to repaint my second bedroom, possibly repaint my bedroom, install shelves in my bathroom closet, shelves in my living room, art in my dining room and a bagillion other things. If only I had money....donations are gladly accepted!

Ugh back to the test...

No comments:

Post a Comment