Monday, October 26, 2009

Careers I will NOT be pursuing:

Stripper.

This Friday was a low-key one for me, which was just what the doctor ordered. I didn't go out, laid low, and decided to go to the gym for the Cardio Strip Tease class that's from 7:30 to 8:30. I've been wanting to try it but just haven't gotten there because it's on a Friday and it's at the Fall River WOW which is kind of out of the way, but the powers aligned and I was good to go last week.

Let me just preface this by saying that the music was great (aka BRITNEY, fitting for a class of stripper moves), the instructor was super nice and the other women in the class (all three of them) were nice too. I just could not stop laughing though.

I like to think I'm an OK dancer. I took dance for more years than I'd like to count, I have rhythm, I have choreographed before, granted it was a high school lip sync contest, but we did win first place! So I mean, this shouldn't have been as big of a disaster for me as it was.

Let's just say that the Foxy Lady won't be calling me for my services any time soon....I probably looked like I was having a medical emergency along the lines of a seizure or something. The window that looks into the daycare room from the work out class room, should probably have been blocked, I most likely scared the children.

But nonetheless it was really fun! And I plan on going back again, hopefully bringing some friends with me. Because if there's one way to bond with your friends, it's definitely by group exercise with a stripping theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment