Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fun idea!


I'm always finding really cool things online or on etsy that I want to buy, for myself, gifts, for my house, whatever and then I save the link or I bookmark the site, but then I always forget! I guess I could relate this foray to my blog in the sense that I always manage to forget when I find really neat things, so it falls under dumb things I do.

Here's the plan:

I'm going to have a series of posts that are dedicated to either online finds for myself, that I would love; gifts for others, dream items that I could never afford but if someone were so inclined they could def purchase for me, etc. A sort of online wish list. One of the perks of having a boyfriend was that I would make lists of potential gifts for myself, from him, including websites/stores, sizes and colors and I generally got everything on my list. Sucks he turned out to be a total jerk- he shopped well! So this is another version of that, sort of.

And no, that unit test hasn't finished itself yet, it's getting there. This is another mental break from making it.

What I am definitly getting for myself, unless someone else buys them for me first, which btw feel free to...
This planner:
Which can be found at www.seejanework.com although I'm not sure I can decide on a color. Suggestions?

Ok I really need to finish this stupid test, so more updates to come on my wish list soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment