Friday, October 2, 2009

I heart Britney Spears.


Seriously. No joke here.

I've seen her four times in concert, my fav being her Dream within a Dream tour of, I think it was 2003? Amazing. Loved it. There was an indoor monsoon on stage, I mean come on. Next favorite was the Circus Staring Britney Spears which was the most recent, least fav was the Onyx Hotel tour where she met K-Fed and hurt her knee and stopped touring.

But anyway, we're on the positives. She has a new single. It's called 3. I heart it. Can't wait til it's released on iTunes. My students asked me today why I just didn't download it on limewire or whatever and I said, "Because I want to support Britney and illegally downloading her music isn't a way of showing my support."
(Image from perezhilton.com)

They laughed at me. You may too. That's ok with me as long as you're laughing.

This was random I know, but I just want to avoid making a Jeopardy review game and test for Monday. Or whatever the heck I'm doing in my world class on Monday. My brain is fried and I have 45 min to kill before I can leave work.

If you want to listen I'll supply a convenient link for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment