Thursday, September 10, 2009

Self-reflection.

I need to calm down. Maybe be a little more positive. Or at least not jump to conclusions. For someone who prides themselves on living by the motto, "We don't judge" I seem to judge pretty quickly.

The world can continue to turn, my paycheck was simply being held by one of the lovely women in the front office for safekeeping.

I'm scared to look at it though. I used to get paid every two weeks and am used to seeing that rather nice number. Going to getting paid every week, while amazing, means a smaller figure (although it all evens out in the end so I once again, and take a chill pill.)

Drum roll.....

Wow, not bad!

And it doesn't include the $130 or so I will get for a workshop I did last week.

Ok, I can finally relax.

Now I plan on really using this blog for what I intended, which is not a place to be negative and complain about money (although I'm sure that'll happen one more time or another.) A place to share laughs (usually at my own expense) and ridiculously awkward situations that I manage to get myself into...which reminds me...

No comments:

Post a Comment