Saturday, September 11, 2010

Score!

(Yes I know I've been M.I.A. for literally months. I apologize.)

But this is so excited that I feel the need to blog about it. I purchased a photograph off of etsy a while back. I find it very soothing and serene. It is the inspiration for my bedroom redecorating. I love the gray color of my bedroom but lately it's just been kind of blah to me. I found bedding at Anthroplogie that goes really well with my new vibe, except it was about $300 for he comforter and two shams. I found it back in May.

Well.

I just checked out the sale section of their website and the comforter is on sale for $70 and the Euro shams are $15 each- UM HI AMAZING!

So I just ordered the comforter and two shams for my new bedroom!!! Super excited for this bedroom re-do!

And just for the record I'm still doing ridiculous things that would most likely only happen to me I just haven't blogged about them. For example I have returned to my routine of going to the gym at night which I seemed to have abandoned pretty much the whole summer. I thought I remembered the combination to my lock. Turns out I didn't. And had to ask the gym to kindly cut my lock so I could get my stuff out of the locker. Way to go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment