Monday, April 19, 2010

I heart etsy.

Can I just say that Etsy is the coolest thing ever?

I've had my eye on a print for probably months. Originally it was printed on like paper from a book I think, so you could see the text from the page in the background, but that slipped from my fingers and once I got my taxes I finally ordered the print. Here it is in a frame I bought:


I loooove it. And along with the print came this note from the artist:
Oops, I probably should have put the card on mirror image. But it says, "Thank ya Jamie! Hugs from San Fransico, Charmaine"

I mean, I just think it's so cool that with each purchase pretty much, I receive a hand written note from the artist. I love it! Each purchase I've made from madebygirl has come with a note as well. 

I just love it. I will come back again and again as a result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment