Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Possible bday dress.

So, I did have some positives out of today.

I got my four free issues of Domino magazine, even though the librarian was a biatch, it was worth it. So yay for that.

Then the Natick Collections/Mall which is ridiculously huge, is an amazing mall. I tried on the sparkly shirt I wanted to from J.Crew, eh not sure if I loved it, so I didn't bite the bullet.

Then I spent way too long in Anthropologie. I could seriously live in that place. I love it so much. I bought a dress that I think will be perfect for my bday but of course there aren't any pics of it online, and I left it in my freezing house so I don't know the brand to google that shit. Pictures to come. I also bought a candle, cup for my makeup brushes and a tray for my jewelry. Love those purchases, wish I had a ton more money to have bought some other stuff too. Oh well!! Another trip there is def in the near future.

I think I'm going to call it a night! Maybe tomorrow will lift my shitty-pre-birthday week curse with my heat miraculously being able to be fixed!!! That'd be the best birthday present ever!!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment