Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thoughts

Facebook has been blocked at school.

Our server has been acting up and I cannot get to gmail or our school's grade/attendance system X2. Progress reports need to be input tomorrow. I know I can input them at home, I think, I haven't tried X2 at home, but part of me feels like I shouldn't have to, it should be available at work. What a novel idea! I also feel anxious that I cannot check my email. Oh iChat isn't working either. I cannot chat with Nikki or Meaghan throughout the day. I feel very secluded.

On top of those communication issues there is a giant lack of cell phone service in our school so I can't even text during my prep without difficulty.

Giant FAIL for my school right now.

Also, I really really really want this comforter for my room:

Awesome. I can't find a picture. But here's the link. It would fit perfectly with the new vision I have for my room.

So would an actual headboard. Sigh. This is just a day of "wants" and frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment